We take the privacy rights of
users of this Site very seriously and seek to ensure
the highest standards of compliance with UK Data Protection
Laws and Regulations.
1. Your Data
- 1.1 "Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Member Name, Password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, photos and other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
2. When do We collect Your data?
- 2.1 If You register as a Member, We collect Data when You:
- 2.1.1 register as a Member;
- 2.1.2 update Your Member Profile or Settings; and
- 2.1.3 post an entry on the Site.
- 2.2 If You otherwise use the Site (whether or not You are a Member), We collect Your Data from You:
- 2.2.1 when You make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to Us;
- 2.2.2 when You submit an entry to a competition or prize draw;
- 2.2.3 when You request to be sent Our Newsletter;
- 2.2.4 in monitoring Your communications sent via and use of the Site ensure and check compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use or Membership Terms and Conditions or otherwise as required by law; and
- 2.2.5 when You disclose Your Data to Us or otherwise through the Site at any other point.
3. How do We use Your Data:
4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
- 4.1 We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- 4.1.1 Where relevant, Your Member Name and information you voluntarily provide in Your Member profile will be published on the Members' area of the site and this will be the identity by which You are known on the Site. Where other Members wish to chat or otherwise contact You, they will be able to identify You by Your Member Name and any other information You may yourself disclose via the Site.
- 4.1.2 To Our employees and agents to administer Your Membership and the services provided to You by Us now or in the future.
- 4.1.3 Some general statistical information about the Site User base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying You.
- 4.1.4 We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Membership Terms and Conditions by You or otherwise where required by law.
- 4.2 We do not pass or sell Your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out in 4.1 above. Any marketing under paragraph 3.1.6 is conducted by Us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to Your Data unless You Yourself choose to contact them.
- 4.3 Always think carefully before disclosing Your
Data or other information to other Members or otherwise
posting Your Data on the Site. It is important that
You are aware that any of Your Data or other information
which You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed
on the Site by that Member. As stated in the Terms and Conditions, We have no responsibility or control
over the contents of communications made between Members.
5. Data Security
- 5.1 We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by Us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information You input before it is sent to Us.
- 6.2 For more information on cookies and how to disable
them, You can consult the information provided by
the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Access to and Updating Your Data
- 7.1 Where You are a Member, You may access and update Your Data contained in Your Member Account accessed by the "Settings" link. You must make sure that You update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
- 7.2 If You are not a Member but would like to update
Your Data, then please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
setting out Your Profile name, the Site to which you are
registered and the details that You wish to change.
8. Other links
- 8.1 Please be aware that the Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed by You through Our Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put Your Data where You choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
9. Transfer Outside the EEA
- 9.1 This Site is accessible via the internet and therefore may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other Members may also be or access the Site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where You post Your Data on the Site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of Your Data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of Your Data for and by way of this purpose.
10. Contact Us
- 10.1 If You have any comments or queries in connection
or write to Us at CPC Connect Ltd, PO Box 71067, London, SE1P 5FH, stating Your Profile name, the Site
to which You are registered and/or to which Your complaint
For banner advertising information contact email@example.com
CPC Connect Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 8449494. Registered Office: 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4AG, United Kingdom